If you have any questions regarding safety, compliance or your future plans, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Our team of experts will get back to you within 24 hours.
Get In Touch
We take your privacy seriously and information entered in this form will be used to respond to your enquiry.
Carnaross, Kells, Co. Meath
Open Office Hours
M-F: 9am – 6pm
S: 10am – 4pm
Check our live calendar to book in your training course
Call: (086) 243-1210
We Can’t Wait to Speak With You
Is DHK Safety Ltd a recognised Training Company
Do health and safety laws apply to me (and my business)?
Who enforces health and safety law?
What hazards are the in the workplace?
Some common workplace hazards include:
- Working at height – working with ladders/scaffolding/and others
- Blocking fire exits, cluttering blocking exits, blocking sprinklers
- Overloading power sockets and extra-long extension leads are trip hazards
- Working in confined spaces
- Not providing the correct safety equipment for workers – like eyes and ears protection and PPE
- Incorrect training when using Display Screen Equipment